SOCIAL MEDIA PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is: TA Barker Associates (‘the Promoter’)
How to enter this free prize draw:
• All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
• Entries are made by sharing and responding to TA Barker on email to Tracy-Anne@tabarkerassociates.co.uk in relation to the ‘question’ posted in the newsletter of 2nd March 2020, the draw will be between 13th and 16th March 2020 Midnight (GMT)
• This draw will close at midday on 12th March 2020.
• One winner will be selected from the first 20 entrants.
• Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
• The winner will be selected at random by the Promoter from all correctly submitted entries.
• By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Employees and agents of the Promoter and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
• In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
• The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
• The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
• Entries cannot be returned.
• The winner will receive the following prize: 90 minute workshop at your business premises, with your choice of session from: ‘Managing Conflict’, ‘Managing Crucial Converstations’ or ‘Communication
• No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
• The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries submitted.
• The winner will be notified by direct message around two working days after the draw has taken place and will be contacted by the Promoter to inform them of details of the prize.
• The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 14 days of notification.
• The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Data Protection and publicity:
• If you are the winner of this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
• You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
• By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Prize Draw March 2020’ in the subject line of the email.